HASO4 126 Broadband
High Spatial Sampling wavefront sensor
Just like the HASO 126 VIS is the perfect wavefront sensor for applications that require high sampling density or a very large dynamic range. It features the new SpotTracker system, providing absolute wavefront and tilt information and eliminating alignment requirement, and a 350-1100 nm wavelength range providing a great versatility across applications from VIS-NIR to SWIR. Check out the HASOs Table to see our Full HASO SERIES, compare specs and choose what fits your requirements !!
The HASO4 126 Broadband wavefront sensor
HASO4 126 Broadband wavefront sensor provides high-resolution and broadband for maximum precision and versatility. We offer a unique combination of expertise in high-quality microlens production, software development and accurate factory calibrations. This allows the HASO4 126 Broadband to provide high performance for applications requiring a high spatial frequency and very large dynamic range.
HASO4 126 Broadband is fully compatible with our Optical Engineer Companion platform and set of optical metrology tools
These include the R-FLEX2 and R-FLEX2 SWIR optical metrology platforms, and the R-FLEX LA and R-FLEX LA SWIR systems for various collimated beams from 35 to 150 mm (custom diameters available).
+ Quantify the optical system’s aberrations
+ Align the system to ensure that it performs at its best
+ Predict the optical system’s performance in terms of focalization capability or imaging quality
+ Quantify the effects of temperature and gravity on the system’s performance
+ Verify that the optics comply with specifications
+ Directly measure the optical system’s wavelength dependency
+ Pilot a wavefront corrector to change the system’s aberrations
- Direct wavefront acquisition of F/5 beams with λ/100 accuracy, including astigmatism and high-order aberrations
- Beam collimation with accuracy better than 300m radius of curvature
- Control and adjustment of axial laser beam deviation better than 3 μrad rms
- 3D localization of focal spot with 0.1 μm rms for lateral and 1 μm rms for axial resolution (0.1 NA beam)
- Patented technology for simultaneous and independent phase and intensity measurements with HASO4 126 Broadband.
BEST FOR VERSATILITY
– High spacial samplig frequency
– Very large dynamic range
– Freeform optics characterization
– Parabolic mirrors characterization
– High spacial frequency aberrations
SOFTWARE compatible with HASO4 126 Broadband wavefront sensor
– WAVEVIEW metrology software with 150 functions included
+ Extensions for PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio
+ Optional SDK for interfacing
– WAVETUNE Adaptive Optics software
+ Extensions for AO applications
+ Optional SDK for interfacing with any custom system
– Windows10 compatible