Version 4.4.0 (September 2023)
As the latest version of our acclaimed optical metrology software for HASO wavefront sensors and the HASO R-FLEX2 metrology system, Waveview 4.4.0 features our new SpotTracker technology. It provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements.
• Enhanced UX (software – hardware – user guide)
• More robust (graphical interface, internal calculation cores, hardware management)
• Windows 11 Compatible
Waveview is the acclaimed optical metrology optical metrology software for HASO wavefront sensors, R-FLEX2 R-FLEX2 and Optical Engineer Companion metrology systems.
It features the proprietary SpotTracker technology which provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements.
KEY FEATURES FOR OPTICAL METROLOGY
– Zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction; Real-time wavefront and intensity map
– Full-pupil wavefront reconstruction even with random obstructions
– Tilt and focus monitoring
– Zero latency
– ISO-based M-Squared measurements (3 standards)
– script mode
– acquisition up to 1Khz
SpotTracker: Auto-detect & auto-correct angle deviation
– 1-click access to main functions
– Same-type actions in same location
– Context-based menus
– Multi-instance panel display to easily compare wavefronts
– Custom dashboards
Windows 10 Compatible
End of Windows 7 Support
Microsoft as discontinued support Windows 7 in Spring 2020. If you are experiencing troubles installing an older version of Waveview, please contact us to check if an update is available.