Version 4.3.2 (Winter 2022)
As the latest version of our acclaimed optical metrology software for HASO wavefront sensors and the HASO R-FLEX2 metrology system, Waveview4 features our new SpotTracker technology. It provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements.
Waveview is the acclaimed optical metrology optical metrology software for HASO wavefront sensors, R-FLEX2 R-FLEX2 and Optical Engineer Companion metrology systems.
It features the proprietary SpotTracker technology which provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements.
KEY FEATURES FOR OPTICAL METROLOGYy
– Zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction; Real-time wavefront and intensity map
– Full-pupil wavefront reconstruction even with random obstructions
– Tilt and focus monitoring
– Zero latency
– ISO-based M-Squared measurements (3 standards)
– script mode
– acquisition up to 1Khz
SpotTracker: Auto-detect & auto-correct angle deviation
– 1-click access to main functions
– Same-type actions in same location
– Context-based menus
– Multi-instance panel display to easily compare wavefronts
– Custom dashboards
Windows 10 Compatible
End of Windows 7 Support
Microsoft as discontinued support Windows 7 in Spring 2020. If you are experiencing troubles installing an older version of Waveview, please contact us to check if an update is available.
Specs will be available soon !!