AO KIT ILAO STAR
ELI-NP’s choice to reach 10PW
The AO kit ILAO Star is an association of A HASO wavefront sensor for a simple, precise and reliable measurement of the wavefront,
An ILAO STAR deformable mirror for a smooth and stable correction, WaveTune software for a total control of the operations, and PharAO (Phase Retrieval algorithm) for the ultimate correction.
AO KIT ILAO STAR
Adaptive Optics KIT ILAO Star is an association of A HASO wavefront sensor for a simple, precise and reliable measurement of the wavefront, An ILAO STAR deformable mirror for a smooth and stable correction, WaveTune software for a total control of the operations, and PharAO (Phase Retrieval algorithm) for the ultimate correction.
Key advantages of Adaptive Optics KIT
– Reliable adaptive optics solutions for ultra-high intense lasers
– All the main components of an adaptive optics system from a single supplier
– Makes the most of software functionalities, including security options
Adaptive Optics (AO) improves the performance of optical systems by reducing the effect of wavefront distortions with the goal of delivering the best focusing or image quality for science and industry.
– HASO4 wavefront sensor
HASO4 series Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensors offer accuracy (lambda/100 rms), linearity (<0.1% linearity error) and dynamic range, all together, without compromise. This will allow the optimum level of corrections performance or the ability to fully characterize a phase modulator.
– WaveTune AO software
WaveTune addresses all the requirements for closed- and open-loop types of operations. It also offers advanced diagnostics and configurations of the interaction matrix, which is a major step in streamlining the process of implementing the AO system.
– ILAO Star wavefront modulator
ILAO Star is the wavefront correction element of the full-featured adaptive-optics solutions that Imagine Optic provides for ultra-intense and ultra-fast lasers. When combined with a HASO4 wavefront sensor and our WaveTune command & control software, you have a turnkey solution, in which each element works together seamlessly via one ergonomic interface.
Imagine Optic works closely with you to customize the deformable mirror in order to achieve the best possible corrections according to your laser beam characteristics
– Beam size: from 20 to 500 mm
– Intensity profile: Gaussian, super-Gaussian, or top hat
– Beam shape: circular, elliptical, square, or rectangular
– Incident angle: 0°, 45°, or other
– Coating: dielectric, metallic, or hybrid
– Environment: ambient or vacuum
– Correction: for example up to 4th, 6th, or 8th order Zernike modes and more if necessary