The exceptional feature of the Mirao 52es deformable mirror is its long-term stability in an open-loop mode, with typical drift of less than 10 nm RMS after 12 hours and up to 3 days.
MIRAO 52ES For long-term wavefront stability
Microscopy deformable mirror MIRAO 52es incorporates a unique technology that uses 52 electromagnetic actuators, enough to precisely correct up to 6th order Zernike modes. It also provides an exceptional 50µm PV deformation amplitude, which makes this mirror especially useful in various bio imaging and microscopy applications where large-amplitude aberrations need to be corrected.
The exceptional feature of the Mirao 52es deformable mirror is its long-term stability in an open-loop mode, with typical drift of less than 10 nm RMS after 12 hours and up to 3 days. Whenever a precise wavefront/PSF shape needs to be maintained during long term experiments – Mirao 52es is the perfect choice.
Microscopy deformable mirror MIRAO 52ES
– ±50 µm stroke (tilt p/v)
– 15 mm pupil with 52 actuators
– Exceptional surface quality (<10 nm rms active flat)
– Virtually no hysteresis (<2%) – Near perfect linearity (>95%)
– Compatible with open-loop control
– USB2 connectivity
– Ultra-high temporal stability
– WAVEVIEW metrology software with 150 functions included
+ Extensions for PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio
+ Optional SDK for interfacing
– WAVETUNE Adaptive Optics software
+ Extensions for AO applications
+ Optional SDK for interfacing with any custom system
– Windows10 compatible