The HASO4 BroadBand is our most versatile wavefront sensor. This newly-released second edition features the new SpotTracker technology. Il provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements.
HASO4 Broadband Wavefront Sensor
First of all the HASO4 Broadband wavefront sensor is our most versatile . This newly-released second edition features the new SpotTracker technology. It also provides absolute wavefront and tilt information, eliminating alignment requirements. Providing outstanding performance, the HASO Wavefront Sensor family is besides that used in the most demanding applications in optical metrology, microscopy and also laser diagnostics worldwide. Further more, we offer a unique combination of expertise in high quality micro lens production, software development and also accurate factory calibrations. This allows the HASO4 Broadband to provide a level of performance beyond comparison for application over the full spectral range of silicon ( 350-1100 nm ). In addition to that it allows measurement up to 64 Zernike polynomials with individual accuracy better than 6nm rms. The SpotTracker provides easy HASO installation, and the capability to precisely follow absolute tilt/wavefront evolution over time. Last but not least, it provides λ/100 rms absolute accuracy on a huge dynamic range. In other words, it offers a patented wavefront correction algorithms for intensity beam variations (laser, Gaussian, hyper Gaussian, apodized beams…).
BEST FOR VERSATILITY HASO4 Broadband wavefront sensor
- A great choice for lab or industrial application.
- Sucessfully used in the most demanding of applications in optical metrology, microscopy and laser diagnostics.
- Optimizes the aligment of complex systems on and off-axis 3D MTF.
– WAVEVIEW metrology software with 150 functions included.
+ Extensions for PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio.
+ Optional SDK for interfacing.
– WAVETUNE Adaptive Optics software.
+ Extensions for AO applications.
+ Optional SDK for interfacing with any custom system.
– Windows10 compatible.
- Firstly, beam collimation with an accuracy better than 300m radius of curvature.
- Secondly, a 20 mm focal length measurement with a sensitivity of 1µm rms.
- Thirdly, direct wavefront acquisition of converging and diverging F/5 beams with an accuracy of about λ/100 rms including astigmatism and high order aberrations.
- At last, Control and adjustment of axial laser beam deviation better than 3 µ rad rms.
- WaveView is the most advanced wavefront measurement and analysis software compatible with HASO4 Broadband wavefront sensor and many other wavefront sensors. It offers more than 150 features and tools optimized for a wide range of highly demanding applications. WaveView development philosophy is based on tens of years of customer’s feedback, improving the user experience at each version. Modules dedicated to PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio are available.
- WaveKit is a SDK in C/C++, LabVIEW and Python, providing the basis blocks on which one can build a fully customized software for specific HASO based applications or WaveView data processing routines. WaveKit is available on request.