The HASO4 HXR offers live, single-short wavefront measurement with high resolution, dynamic range, and accuracy for beamline characterization and alignment. A perfect tool for synchrotron or X-FEL beamline scientists.
– Source characterization
– Real-time alignment of optical systems, e.g., KB, toroidal, etc.
– Phase imaging of biological material, nanoparticles, archeological artifacts
– Precise driving of X-Ray active optics
– WAVEVIEW metrology software with 150 functions included
+ Extensions for PSF, MTF and Strehl ratio
+ Optional SDK for interfacing
– WAVETUNE Adaptive Optics software
+ Extensions for AO applications
+ Optional SDK for interfacing with any custom system
– Windows10 compatible
|ABSOLUTE ACCURACY (RMS)||REPEATABILITY (RMS)||MICROLENS NUMBER||PUPIL SIZE (mm²)||MAX. FRAME RATE (Hz)||WAVELENGTH (nm)||INTERFACE|
|λ/10||λ/30||150 × 150||3 × 3||10||0,05 – 0,25 (5 – 25 keV)||USB 3.0|