MESO Metrology System
The MESO™ instrument is a metrology solution for easy at-wavelength testing of flat surfaces in any environments. Testing diameter is ranging from 1,5’’ to 6’’.
MESO Metrology Solution
MESO metrology system is a one-stop solution to many challenges in optical metrology. Shop floor measurements ensure quality control testing and in situ process control of your flat optics right next to the manufacturing line.
A unique instrument allows to measure at several different wavelengths with no chromatic abberations and to characterize the whole range of your optics with no loss of resolution.
MESO™ is packed with innovation:
– LIFT-enhanced high wavefront sensing resolution
– POP-patent pending procedure for the testing of (thin) plane parallel optics
– Spot Tracker™ proprietary technology provides absolute measurement of tilt and wavefront.
- Insensitive to vibrations
- At-design wavelength testing
- Insensitive to reflections from sample back surface
MESO is the perfect testing tool for the control of:
KEY SPECS of MESO metrology system
- Horizontal or vertical integration
- Optical zoom from 1,5’’ (38,1mm) up to 6’’ (152mm)
- Testing wavelength from 405 nm to 820 nm
- 680 x 500 phase points resolution
- 27us minimum acquisition time
WAVESURF supportive Software for MESO metrology system
Wavesurf allows operators and engineers in manufacturing environments to perform wavefront and surface characterization of flat optics and large lenses with just a few clicks. Scripted testing procedures guide users through all the steps. It makes control easy, automated and error-proof.
- Touchscreen interface control
- Scripted testing procedures guide the user through all the steps
- Automated control of up to 4 embedded wavelengths
- Automated control of test diameter
- Complete automated test report
- ISO10110 standard compliance
- Multiformat data export