R-FLEX LA SWIR
The R-Flex LA is the collimating platform that extends the capabilities of the HASO R-Flex2 SWIR to large optics and optical surfaces. The output collimated beam size ranges from 30 to 150 mm.
R-FLEX LA SWIR
Large Aperture collimating platform R-FLEX
Large Aperture collimating R-FLEX is a platform that extends the capabilities of the HASO R-Flex2 SWIR to large optics and optical surfaces. The output collimated beam size ranges from 30 to 150 mm.
It Extends the capabilities of HASO R-Flex2 SWIR for analyzing large optics and optical surfaces such as filters, dichroic beam splitters, head-up displays, eyewear, optical windows, flat mirrors, polarization scramblers. The large Aperture collilating platform is one of the components of the Optical engineer Companion SWIR .
– 1000 – 1700 nm wavelength
– Insensitive to vibration
– Beam 30-150 mm ф
– Up to 1280 sampling points
– Up to 150 Hz acquisition frequency
A Unique set of Advantages
- λ/200 rms measurement accuracy in double-pass configuration
- Collimated or diverging exit beam with the F/# that matches to optics under test
- Highly accurate wavefront analysis even with central obscuration and/or spider-beam types
- Insensitive to vibrations and atmospheric turbulences
- Removable wavefront sensor for using it as a stand-alone unit
- Several accessories available , such as laser diode light sources, reference mirrors for calibration and translation stages