– Photoactivation localization microscopy (PALM)
– Stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy (STORM)
– Single particle tracking (SPT)
– Corrects aberrations and restores diffraction-limited PSF
– Delivers best 2D and 3D localization precision for PALM/STORM imaging
– Doubles the number of detected photons and improves localization precision
– High temporal stability of the correction
High Resolution 3D for SMLM
MicAO 3DSR is the first plug & click adaptive optics device dedicated to 3D single molecule localization microscopy techniques. By correcting aberrations, MicAO 3DSR restores near-diffraction-limited resolution and axial symmetry of the PSF. As a result, the number of detected photons is increased, which in turn improves localization precision in all three dimensions.
MicAO 3DSR has been developed for easy implementation on any inverted-frame microscope. The device is simply inserted between the microscope side port and the imaging camera, and it functions as an image relay, also allowing for the use of additional modules such as dual color view devices and microscope port splitters
MicAO 3DSR is delivered with user-friendly software which contains all the necessary tools for detection and correction of aberrations in biological samples.
Application note: Deep 3D PALM/STORM imaging combining depth and highest resolution
Application note: 3D dual-color PALM/dSTORM imaging of centrosomal proteins with nanometric resolution
Application note: Quasi-isotropic nanometric 3D resolution in PALM/STORM
Application note: Temporal stabilization module inside MICAO 3DSR