We build the deformable mirror to perfectly fit your beam
Our AO kit platform is compatible with any type of phase modulators. Imagine Optic offers two different technologies of deformable mirrors based on mechanical and electromagnetic actuators.
ILAO Star (Intense Laser Adaptive Optics) operates using mechanical actuators with astatic floating heads allowing wavefront shaping with nano-metric precision. The technology is simply scalable and the number of actuators and their lay out can be optimized for any diameter. This technology offers extremely high stability and the DM can be turned off once the desired shape is achieved.
Mirao operates with electromagnetical actuators with no hysteresis, high linearity and high precision of wavefront correction. It is a unique technology with ultra-compact electronics to deform the mirror’s surface up to ±50 μm (tilt PV).
And much more…Our adaptive optic system under our software solution WaveTune is compatible with supervisions as TANGO for remote monitoring and control. Other options, such as a beam reducer, gimbal rotation stages are available. For more details, please contact us.
ILAO star is entirely customizeble :
- any beam shape : circular, rectangular both with the possibility to optimize the actuator layout.
- beam diameters from 20 mm to 500 mm, and plus
- custom angle of incidence (0 – 45 deg)
- any coatings
- correction capability up to 4th, 6th, or 8th order Zernike modes and more
- Air or vacuum environment
Upon your request, we can offer with electromagnetical actuators
- different pupil size
- higher number of actuators for better correction capability
- gold, silver or aluminum coating
- higher speed
For more information, please contact us.