The HHG, synchrotron, EUV-FEL and new generation lithography solution
Imagine Optic’s HASO EUV wavefront sensors offers professionals unsurpassed quality, precision and ease of use. Key features include:
- Working wavelength range between 4 and 40 nm
- highest-resolution – 5184 independent measurement points
- Large aperture dimension of 13 x 13 mm²
- Ultra short wavelength beam characterization, adjustment and alignment
- EUV lithography
- Synchrotron and EUV-FEL beam alignment and characterization
- Micro and nano-beam focusing, automatic beam alignment, and achieving high Strehl ratio for adaptive optics applications
- Perfectly adapted for laboratory applications
- Independent phase and intensity measurement
Imagine Optic’s HASO EUV wavefront sensor, developed in collaboration with the LOA and the SOLEIL synchrotron, is the only device of its kind available that offers you the extreme precision and direct measurement functionality needed for today’s demanding laboratory and industrial applications.
Designed and built in collaboration with our customers and with their needs as the top priority, the HASO EUV incorporates our patented rotated square technology to offer high spatial resolution and wide dynamic range, making it the ideal choice for EUV lithography, synchrotron and EUV-FEL beam analysis. When used for adaptive optics, the EUV becomes a powerful tool for that provides you with micro and nano-beam focusing, a high Strehl ratio and precise control of the focal spot shape.
When combined with our powerful and easy-to-use software packages, you can easily conduct wavefront acquisition and reconstruction. Additional add-on modules offer features including extended wavefront reconstruction, Point Spread Function (PSF) and Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) measurements, as well as a dynamic library that enables you to build your own software applications using this remarkable device.
|Aperture dimension||13 x 13 mm²|
|Number of Subapertures||72 x 72|
|Curvature dynamic range||0.5 m to ∞ (diverging)|
|Repeatability (rms)||~ λ/200|
|Wavefront measurement accuracy in relative mode (rms)1||~ λ/100|
|Wavefront measurement accuracy in absolute mode (rms)²||~ λ/75|
|Tilt measurement sensitivity (rms)||0.05 µrad|
|Focus measurement sensitivity (rms)||< 1.10-5 m-1|
|Spatial beam sampling step||~ 180 µm|
|Minimum readout time||~600 ms (@2 MHz digitization)|
|Working photon energy (wavelength)3||30 eV – 300 eV (4 nm – 40 nm)|
|Calibrated wavelength||user specific|
|Compliant vacuum (hydrocarbon free, compatible with clean vacuum)||10-7 mbar|
|Interface / Power supply||USB / included|
|Operating system||Win 7 (x86 / x64)|
|HASOv3 metrology software||included|
|(1) Wavefront as seen by the device.
(2) Difference between the real wavefront and a reference wavefront obtained in similar conditions (5λ of shift max).
(3) Calibration ensured inside this range. Sensor may be used outside of this range.
|Content of product delivery: